ABOUT HIM>>>>>
Sitting by the window, i was weeping
thinking of some silly worry in me
a pinch of sadness was too much to take
for me, happy was how life was to be
and there HE came, stood nearby
held my hands tightly in his palms
HE whispered words of solace to me
surprisingly, i became sober and calm
HE stands by me in times of sorrow
laughs with me in those of joy
at times, he does reprimand me..
but i play with him and make him my toy
in every prayer of mine i thank God
tht i live in a world adorned by HIM
for else i'd have led a life
that was nothing but dull and dim
HE gives me joy though i ask him not
HE guides me right and stands by me
HE cares for me and gives me strength
happiness is where there is HE and me
about HIM i can go on and on
i can love HIM more than any other
HE really means quite a lot to me
because HE's my very own dear brother !!

5 Comments:

  1. teacher said...
    nice creative works and a real creative name for the blog too..
    Judas said...
    I cried... but thn, tears are not alwys bittr… to kno dat yu lov me so much, to feel so elated in front of so many others…(ths othr blog readrs), th tears wer sweet…very very sweet…I dont kno if wrds ar enuff to thank yu pchutti..but I kno yu dont xpect anythin frm me…I kno dat yu ar aware dat I lov yu a lot… a lot mor than anythin els……..
    diptimaria said...
    priya.............i envy u 4 havin such a sweet bro.
    neermathalam said...
    uumm...sweet words...
    pophabhi said...
    Lucky. Happy. Let it go on.

Post a Comment



 
Serenity Blogger Template