a visitor from nowhere...

…well, not exactly. The visitor was from wordpress...to Cucumber City. The visitor came in with a huge sense of humour and left a comment in my post on parents…in response to which i visited his space…

There were lots of cracks; but strangely, i could see distorted reflections. Obviously, the cracks did not give a perfect view of myself in the reflection; but in bits and pieces of glass here and there, I could see parts of myself…and I liked it. An eye here; a nose there…pieces of me all scattered around; but not complete, so not entirely myself. Strange coincidences…strange links…strange similarities…and a strange feeling!

But the alphabets there were fun-filled; sensible; humourous; interesting; captivating; simple…and when i toured that space and found it interesting and lovely, i decided to re-locate from the “City” (cucumber city) to the “World” (AlphabetWorld)…so frinds, please find me henceforth @ AlphabetWorld. Visit, enjoy and leave your alphabets of response! Though you can see Earlier comments under each post, leave yours in the wordpress coments page. So, see ya all there!

By the way, if are wondering where you’ll get distorted reflections…well, where else? it should be in a mirror that’s shattered…at MirrorCracked. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 
Serenity Blogger Template